Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Chowder is Unofficially Over



It saddens me to realize this as a reality, but it is exactly that... another CN realty that is. All of the efforts of the super talented creator C.H. Greenblatt and the awesome crew are for not. Cartoon Network looks like it won't be Producing any more new episodes of Chowder...the show is not being cancelled though!!!...it's just not being picked up. If you can separate the politically correct distinction in that phrase, please let me know I'd love to be enlightened. I try to explain to fans as well as my daughter being a huge one.......why???.....only to be at a loss for words.......and then I quietly exit the room after all the sad grumblings.
Thanx to the whole crew for the good times and inspiring art and to the fans for the stellar ratings.

6 comments:

Mike Milo said...

Very sad indeed.

Uncle Phil said...

bloggin!!

OV! said...

great designs!

Hollyrock said...

Yay! Blogger! Nice to see your stuff.

tara nicole said...

aw... i wouldn't say it was all for not... we put something totally funny and beautiful out into the universe and made a bunch of kids and grownups happy too... if only for a short while. i'd rather be on an amazing show with a short run, than an ugly crappy one for ten years!

burgerlog said...

http://annachambers.blogspot.com/2008/02/sick-rats.html

My Prop Designs